Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for Roustabouts/Pushers with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support maintenance operations in Carlsbad, NM.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Read and understand P&IDs
- Read, understand and follow safety manuals
- Has good knowledge of oil and gas processing
- Understand how separators work
- Understand how heat exchangers work
- Understand basics of gas compression
- Has basic knowledge of pumps (centrifugal and piston)
- Can work as a group and by their self
- Can do physical work
- Can work at heights
- Understands mechanics
- Can work with a variety of tools
- Understands lifting and rigging
- Understands how to work around mobile equipment
- Can operate man lift and forklift.
Skills / Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge and experience performing environmental operation functions
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.