Skills: Well Servicing & Testing
Other Skills: MIG AND TIG
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
Ability to work safe and follow instructions.
Need to be able to dress Tungsten Carbide on Mills and Shoes, including inserts.
Must be able to operate welder, torch and plasma cutter proficiently.
To perform various welding processes in Weatherford products.
Under direct supervision, has responsibility for joining piping and other metal components, makes metal parts used in construction and manufacturing plants, and weld parts, tools, machines and equipment.
Read blueprints, layouts and work orders.
Must be able to weld to specific tolerances (1/8 inch).
Must maintain welding equipment e.g. tips, wires etc.
Must be able to produce required quantities of products of varying sixes and complexity.
Must be able to fabricate products.
Must be able to apply carbide for downhole remediation tools.
Pull call as needed.
Maintain clean and safe environment.
Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Apprenticing for Journeyman Welder License
- Enrolled in 1st year, or minimally 0 -2 years experience
- Use of hand tools, jigs and fixtures.
- Use of variety of welding machines.
- Use of variety of welding rods, gases and processes.
- Use of cutting torch or torch equipment.
- Preferred High school diploma or GED preferred
- Knowing various temperatures for special materials and welding to engineering specifications.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.