Skills: Project Management, QA / QC / Inspection, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Project Coordinator provides support to the project management team aligning with execution and project requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Manager and department personnel to manage multiple projects, activities, and associated resources.
- Consult with project staff to outline work plan.
- Provide project support by developing, maintaining, and reporting on project progress.
- Produce any required schedule analysis for those projects and/or deliverables, as required.
- Distribution of monthly reports, presentations, procedures, proposals and general documentation requirements.
- Liaison with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise.
- Assist in the development and the maintenance of all forms, work instructions and processes.
- Coordinate with 3 rd party vendors and subcontractors.
- Organize and maintain Integrity Management project data.
- Follow quality and safety standards to ensure internal and client expectancies are met.
- Assist in ensuring close-out of projects.
- Perform necessary functions with internal programs - scheduling, equipment management, and invoicing applications.
- Assist in scheduling training for personnel.
- Assist in the development and the maintenance of all Integrity Management forms, work instructions and processes.
- Ensures that the project maintains complete and concise communications.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum three years of project support and planning/scheduling experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft software-Word, Excel, Access and Project .
- Evidence of strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of document control systems and project desi gn .
- Experience working with ERP and CRM systems .
- Bachelor's degree (engineering, science, math).
- CAPM or PMP certification.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Assist the Project Manager and Accounting in Forecasting, Invoicing and Project Close Out.
- Creating Purchase Requisitions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to author meeting minutes, reports, business correspondence and procedures as directed.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Understand and Support Document Control and Master Document Registers.
The position will be Hybrid - Remote work until our return to the office post-pandemic. Employees are expected to be able to travel to their designated office as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.