Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Wood is seeking a Contract - Recruiter/Talent Acquisition/Sourcing Specialist to join our team in the Houston, Texas area. This is sub-contractor position working with a Wood Client's office. The Talent Acquisition/Sourcing Specialist will join the Human Resources Shared Service Center and will be responsible for searching and identifying suitable candidates for the client's Buenos Aires Shared Service Center (BASSC) by using various proactive sourcing strategies, looking for both active and passive candidates, and building talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
**Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Leverage Workday and advanced recruiting and sourcing techniques and platforms to identify and secure top talent. (e.g., Boolean search)
- Screen candidate slates
- Conduct phone screens
- Follow-up on internal referrals
- Arrange interviews of shortlisted candidates
- Maintain professional networks to interact with potential candidates
- Develop database for current and future hires
- Provide excellent customer service to external and internal candidates to ensure a positive experience
-Hybrid work model
-Remote 3 days a week & in Houston office 2 days a week
Skills / Qualifications
- Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in HR specializing in Staffing and Talent Acquisition/Sourcing.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g., recruiting on social platforms like LinkedIn)
- Effective time-management skills -Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Teamwork and customer service focus.
- Spanish proficiency
- Experience supporting Argentina or LATAM countries.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related career
- 3+ years of experience in HR specializing in Staffing and Talent Acquisition.
- Experience with HR Information Systems, preferably Workday.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.