Skills: Engineering Manager
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Green Hydrogen Consultant
We are currently working for an established EPC based in Surrey who is looking for a CCUS Consultant who will be responsible for the CCUS market, including business development and project delivery. Our client has been delivering ground braking work on CO2 transportation, overall CCS chain designs and cost estimates and most recently delivered the first commercial scale CCS with power locally. You will be an addition to the team as the work load in CCS increases, focussing on the Green Hydrogen market and the role will include business development as well as project delivery.
The Role & Responsibilities :
- Supporting Consultancy Business Development, providing technical presentations to clients during the tender phase as well as preparing consultancy proposals
- Managing Hydrogen studies including screening , feasibility studies, conceptual definition and working on detailed design
- As Technology manager you'll be responsible for managing 3 rd party licensors and vendors, integrating their work into the Detailed design project
- Managing studies within budget constraints
- Ability to identify resource requirements, overseeing the day to day work and reporting progress to both client and senior management
- Attending Energy Transition industry groups as an active participant
- Managing and directing Consultants and Engineers of multiple disciplines
- Liasing closely with clients to produce bespoke solutions
- Obtaining full ownership of the technical work
Skills and competencies required :
- Relevant Diploma/degree
- Excellent communication, coordination and organizational skills
- Proficient language skills
- Excellent written and English speaking skills
- Ability to multitask
- Precise with good attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Good leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills with a strong presence
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.