Skills: Storeman, Warehouse Person
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lytton, Queensland, Australia
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Ampol to deliver leading maintenance services to their Lytton site.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Storeperson based in Lytton. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in warehousing / stores / materials management, with a strong focus on mechanical spare parts and a commitment to safety.
The position ensures that all materials received are located, stored and preserved in accordance with the client's standard policies and procedures, with all daily and forecast material requests picked and available.
At this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA in place for this region.
- Locating of receipted materials delivered to the Ampol Lytton Refinery
- Picking of daily materials requirements
- Returning excess materials to store
- External dispatch of materials/items
- Security of plant, premises and material of all facilities.
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a warehouse/store person/materials officer
- Possession of or the ability to gain Dangerous Goods Ticket
- Understanding Warehouse Management Systems, SAP, AER, HSE Management & Quality Management Systems.
- Must have a current forklift licence
- Ideally a spare parts background
- Mechanical aptitude and/or understanding of mechanical spare parts
- Materials handling and management knowledge, preferably in refining or related heavy industry environments
- Good level of computer literacy, with experience in SAP or similar system/s being desirable.
- Pride yourself on your customer service
- You enjoy being a part of team
- Ability to work autonomously, while continuing to follow procedures and policies
- Very organised and manage your time effectively
- Able to work well under pressure
- Consider safety awareness and culture to be a crucial part of your day-to-day activities.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.