Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Must be Proficient in Spanish (Read, Write & Speak)
- Under general supervision, ensures accurate and timely processing of orders with Halliburton customers
- Works with Legal team to ensure export compliance and stays current regarding international material movements and shipping regulations
- Responsible for expediting resolution of complex issues and investigating to resolve issues with various groups including Procurement, Planning Group, PSLs, Logistics and other customers
- Create shipping documentation and invoicing as part of sales order process
- Proactively identifies improvement areas and constantly improves processes
- Coordinates cross-center (various manufacturing sites/facilities) and vendor supplied orders as required and monitors those shipments
- Directs the movement of material for global multi-PSL operations
- Serves as primary contact with affiliates, field PSL, and sales personnel
- Utilizes knowledge of products and processes to service customer needs
- Serves as a liaison for communication with field personnel, engineering, manufacturing, procurement, etc. to fulfill customer requirements
- Request freight quotes
- Additional experience in areas such as procurement, materials, or logistics is preferred
- Provides direction or guidance to other resources on the team to provide training and mentoring
- Requires High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a customer service environment. A four-year degree may be considered as relevant experience
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Senior Customer Service Specialist up to the Customer Service Leader
- This position is a work from home, but candidates much be available to come into the office for meetings
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. , Houston , Texas , 77032 , United States
Requisition Number: 146218
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.