Midland, Texas, United States
Midland, Texas, United States
Skills: Field Service Tech, Well Servicing & Testing, Production Operator
Other Skills: Flowback experience
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
EnerCorp Sand Solutions, LLC is a private equity sponsored oilfield services company with operations in Canada and the United States. EnerCorp specializes in providing its customers sand filtration and sand management technologies / services, and custom fabrication. We are committed to delivering high quality specialty products and services, on budget, on time, and exceeding customer expectations while providing a safe and excellent working environment for our employees. EnerCorp Sand Solutions provides the largest sand management solutions rental asset base and manufacturing capabilities in North America.
1.0 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
An Operator I is responsible for accurately collecting well data on an hourly basis, dumping sand from separators as well as pulling sand filter screens for cleaning and performing basic equipment maintenance. This individual will also gauge frac tanks and assist other operators in all aspects of role in a safe manner.
1.1 Specific responsibilities
• Accurately collect well data based on well flow.
• Perform basic equipment maintenance.
• Check differential pressure on a regular schedule, pull screens as needed and effectively clean them.
• Gauge frac tank.
• Continued support to Lead Operator in all aspects of role.
• Always follow safe work practices and familiarize self with JSA's.
• Identify safety concerns and escalate to Lead Operator or Supervisor.
• Maneuver location safely and know where hazard is.
• Responsible for reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
manuals, and procedure manuals.
• Maintain work area clean and organized.
1.2 Education, Training and Experience
• 6 months- 18 months of previous oilfield experience is required.
1.3 Skills and Abilities
• General understanding of pressures in tubing and casing as well as where to find pressures and what
those pressures mean.
• Comprehend the separation process of oil, gas, water and solids.
• Know the flow path from the well head to the separation equipment.
• Capable of performing filter operation.
• General knowledge of pumps, valves, rigging mechanisms, pressure testing, etc.
• Competency in collecting and understanding well data.
• Basic understanding of how to and when to equalize flow back tanks.
• Able to judge fluid rates and trucking disposal track times.
• Recognize differential pressure to know when to pull screens for cleaning.
• Able to read and understand the importance of an evacuation plan.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, and
2.0 PHYSICAL AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
• Can lift and carry a 100 lbs. max.
• Can do 200 lb. push/pull.
• Ability to climb a ladder.
• Able to do a 50-lb. overhead lift.
• Repetitive turning, like a choke wheel or well head valve.
• Ability to climb in and out of truck's cab.
• Able to swing 8 lb. sledge hammer.
• Sitting, bending, standing, walking, and typing 12 hours per day.
• Pass the required physical examination and drug screen as well as a Motor Vehicle Record check.
• Able to work in weather elements day or night time.
• The employee must be adaptable to the unique work conditions that consist of long and irregular
hours and changes in locations of work assignments. This position requires working in the field setting
majority of the time with various weather conditions consisting of: wet, cold, and/or humid conditions
at well sites, working near moving mechanical parts, vibration, loud noise, potential fumes or airborne
particles, exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals where proper PPE must be donned.
3.0 BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
• Must have attention to detail.
• Be self-starter.
• Able to be flexible and adaptable to the ever-changing needs of clients and industry.
• Possess good communication skills.
• Dedication & commitment to team focus and common goals.
• Able to withstand the mental and physical stress brought in by the element of an outdoor work
• Ability to deal with and solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in
• Ability to adapt to working day or night shifts as well as working with different teams and at various
client locations as needed.
• Able to follow proper protocol for incident reporting and emergency situations.
• Good moral character.
3.1 REQUIRED CERTS
• HR/Safety NH Orientation
• PEC Safeland
• H2S Awareness
• Fit test
• Behavioral Based Safety Program - Peer-to-Peer