Skills: Bookkeeper, HR - General, Payroll
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global company with wide-ranging opportunities that include career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Time & Attendance Analyst will report to the Time & Attendance Manager to provide support in the administration, testing, training, and user support of the Time & Attendance system. The role will also support future efforts to rollout the system to other business segments and countries.
- Analyze the gross pay results of all US salaried (exempt) and hourly (non-exempt) employees to identify anomalies that require resolution.
- Perform root cause analysis for the identified differences to categorize it and act upon it accordingly.
- Communicate the findings with the payroll team and the impacted employees and their managers.
- Support the payroll activities performed in WorkForce for all countries and policy profiles using the system.
- Review and verify the HR data audit results. Identify anomalies and flag them for correction.
- Follow up on the HR data corrections to ensure their timely correction.
- Train and advise business users in the effective use of the application.
- Manage the end-user inquiries/tickets via email and ticketing system.
- Perform root cause analysis for the received inquiries, identify potential system bugs and enhancements.
- Interact with IT team and vendors assisting to resolve issues.
- Support the implementation, maintenance and support for the time clocks used at the different company offices.
- Support Payroll team with their inquiries to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Role assignments and delegation of employees to the different roles.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 5 years progressive work experience within Payroll, Time and Attendance or related field may be considered as a substitute for a degree
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years demonstrated experience with Time and Attendance processes, programs and software
- Strong knowledge of payroll principles, best practices and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) compliance
- The ability to research / analyze a problem autonomously before seeking assistance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional customer service and able to communicate effectively across all levels of an organiziation internally and externally.
- Possesses strong analytical skills to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- Must be a team player and able to work independently
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across functions and levels of an organization to drive teams towards success-based results
- Desire to learn, improve performance, and ask questions
- An effective communicator with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Must be focused, goal driven, accountable, and exhibit significant attention to detail
- Programming/IT experience to write queries and to grasp system configuration
- Experience or background with Time & Attendance systems and implementations
- Able to think at the strategic level while implementing at the project level
- Ability to work in a pressure paced environment
- Experience in business solutions or operations analysis preferred