Skills: Electrical Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for an Electrical Superintendent. Directly supervise and coordinate activities of electrical construction projects which may include, but are not limited to layout, installation and repair of wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, control equipment and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment Follows electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications Responsible for assuring work is done in a professional manner, meeting client specifications within budget and on time, and maintaining a safe work environment Maintenance/Small capital position
Authorization to work lawfully in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met
- Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, and company policies
- Read specifications such as blueprints to determine construction requirements and to plan procedures
- Assign work to employees, based on material and worker requirements of specific jobs
- Confer with managerial and technical personnel, other departments, and contractors in order to resolve problems and to coordinate activities
- Estimate material and worker requirements to complete jobs
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.