Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Redzikowo, Poland
Wood is currently sourcing for a Master Electrician, Supervisor to join our team in Redzikowo, Poland.
U.S. Citizens Only: Must be capable of passing a background check. Past or present Department of Defense Secret Clearance is a plus but not mandatory.
- Determine appropriate actions for work performed based on written, diagrammatic, and/or verbal instructions received
- Prepare written work orders for other personnel to complete repair, maintenance, installation and testing tasks
- Inform supervisor of repairs that require a higher level of expertise
- Determine causes of defective performance and reports findings to supervisor
- Replace faulty wiring and electrical components such as relays, switches, motors, printed circuit boards and position sensing devices
- Maintain records of repairs, calibrations and tests by entering data into handwritten logs or computer databases, where applicable
- Maintain current technical knowledge of government and company policies, codes and regulations
- Interpret readings of meters, gauges, pumps, compressors, instrument readings and charts to determine operational capabilities
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all electrical equipment
- Prepare written or computer-generated purchase orders when necessary
- Maintain proper levels of equipment inventories
- Responsible for following safety procedures and maintaining safety data
- Adhere to all safety requirements, NEC code
- Ability to manage teams of journeyman electricians
- Ability to lead an effort to solve electrical issues found in the field
- Ability to create schematic diagrams (hand-written is acceptable) in order to assist in problem-solving and redlining processes.
Skills / Qualifications
- Skills / Qualifications
- Must currently have master electrician or equivalent IBEW union certificate in a US state
- Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. woodplc.com
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.