Skills: Project Management, Subsea Engineering, Project Controls
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Project Controller - Stavanger, Norway
Location - Stavanger
Client - Subsea EPCI
Duration - Long term contract role
Rate - Negotiable
Workscope - SURF installation projects
Leap29 are currently looking for a Project Controller to work for a leading subsea installation client of ours, based in their Stavanger HQ. The correct candidate must have experience with EPCI project control, ideally in the subsea installation discipline.
The role will allow the applicant to be an integral part of marquee subsea installation contracts on the Norwegian continental shelf.
Whilst challenging, the client is highly rewarding to work with from both an environment / culture perspective, and from a scope of work point of view also. The client has an impressive order book with regards to 2022 - 2023 projects, and so will be in a position to offer the right person a longer term contract role with a great scope for progression.
The client seeks an urgent start, July being desirable.
Below is a little more detail about the positions, as well as the projects that the installation engineer will be working on:
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for project invoicing
- Responsible for monthly reporting to client according to contract requirement
- Responsible for preparing budgets, forecasts and monthly reporting including analysis and explanation of variances for assigned projects
- Responsible for accurate cost tracking and cost control
- Responsible for cash flows reporting internally to finance department
- Familiarisation and understanding of commercial & operational issues
- Other ad-hoc tasks related to cost control
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Project Management or Technical degree
- Good excel knowledge is essential
- Structural orientated and having attention to details
- Service minded and "team worker" (ability to interact and develop good working relationships)
- Proactive and interest to adopt knowledge of the project operational/technical work scope
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!