Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Job Responsibiities and Qualifications:
- Under direct supervision, builds customer satisfaction by providing service and on-site support for the application of downstream chemical products.
- Ensures area revenue and profitability in assigned accounts while assisting in the development and implementation of sales plans for prospective customers.
- Develops a working knowledge of downstream utility and hydrocarbon processes to interpret data, present information clearly, and troubleshoot potential problems.
- Observes, studies, and begins to manage the practical application of chemical programs.
- Learns how organizational support functions work together to meet internal Halliburton and external customer needs by actively participating in team activities and projects.
- Works with site and area management to discover new chemical applications for existing customers.
- Demonstrates adaptability and initiative to strengthen sales and service skill sets.
- When necessary, performs the functions of Principal Site Service Representative.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in a STEM discipline; Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, or Environmental Science degree preferred.
- No previous experience in downstream refinery, chemical, or NH3/fertilizer facilities is required.
- Other requirements of this position include the ability to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) for entry into downstream chemical facilities.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
5500 N. Sam Houston Parkway W , Houston , Texas , 77086 , United States
Requisition Number: 145642
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.