Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator with at least three years experience in both the conventional and emerging energy industries. The position will be seated in our Houston, TX offices, when they are fully re-opened. Due to the nature of the role, we will only consider qualified local candidates at this time. This position will most likely be a hybrid office/WFH role.
The Project Administrator will report to the Team Lead, Project Services and primary responsibilities include formatting documents and providing clerical support to client projects. Other key responsibilities include:
- Providing clerical support to client projects including expediting of deliverables by client's deadline, tracking client's receipt of said deliverables, and proper filing in company directory when complete
- Support the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
- Take meeting minutes and action items during meetings and perform basic follow-up
- Assist in the development of presentations
- Perform other duties as they arise on an ad hoc basis
Skills / Qualifications
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum high school diploma
- 3 years administrator support experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Office 365 (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
- Very well organized and able to multi-task
- Experience handling confidential information
- 'Can do' attitude
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.