Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Basrah, Basra Governorate, Iraq
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Rig up and rig down wireline equipment at location with no supervision, run Hoist Operations with no supervision, lead and train less experienced Operators. Prepare accurate tickets, job reports, time sheets, and other administrative forms as required.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Pre-load job with no supervision.
- Rig up and rig down wireline equipment.
- Assist wireline crew during operations.
- Make up tool string with minimum supervision.
- Maintain and clean all wireline equipment.
- Repair and maintain wireline equipment with little supervision.
- Drive company vehicle to location when required.
- Train Operator I, II, and III's.
- Maintain neat housekeeping.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- Available to work long hours when required.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 5+ years related experience, inclusive of 2 years` oilfield experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Commercial Driver's License or the ability to obtain one.
- Valid CDL with Hazardous Materials endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
- Valid Tanker endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
- Comply with region specific driving regulations and Health Requirements. (US Region: DOT)
- Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
- Good communication skills