Skills: Installation Engineer, Subsea Engineering, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Installation Engineer - Stavanger, Norway
Location - Stavanger
Client - Subsea EPCI
Duration - 6+ month initial contract
Rate - Negotiable
Workscope - SURF installation
Leap29 are currently looking for an Installation Engineers to work for a leading subsea installation client of ours, based in their Stavanger HQ. The Installation Engineer must have experience in the subsea installation discipline; specifically flexible risers and flowlines. The role will allow the applicant to be an integral part of marquee subsea installation contracts on the Norwegian continental shelf.
Whilst challenging, the client is highly rewarding to work with from both an environment / culture perspective, and from a scope of work point of view also. The client has an impressive order book with regards to 2022 - 2023 projects, and so will be in a position to offer the longer term contract role with a great scope of extension.
The client seeks an urgent start, July being desirable.
Below is a little more detail about the positions, as well as the projects that the installation engineer will be working on:
Duties and responsibilities
- Deliver engineering and design documentation, including planning and execution, of relevant subsea construction and installation operations as part of a multi-discipline project team
- Tendering support on a range of workscopes
- Provide timely input to other disciplines e.g. dynamic installation analysis, structural design work and drafting
- Provide support on installation activities and products including ordering and delivery of SURF products (material, testing and manufacturing follow up)
HSEQ & Risk Assessment
- Deliver consistent, efficient and high-quality engineering driving safety and overall performance
- Present technical solutions at design reviews and risk assessments
- Provide input to project risk identification, assessment and management process
- Specify the procurement items that are required for your work scope
- Perform subcontractor follow up for delivery of products or installation aids related to your work scope in an adequate and well documented manner
- Attend offshore trips onboard construction vessels
Scope of work:
- Flowline loadout / installation
- Riser installation
- Procedurally experienced
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!