Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Wood is recruiting for an experienced Senior Piping Designer who aspires to be part of a team, delivering strong results.
We look for innovative ideas and an agile approach to deliver the best possible outcomes and offer you an opportunity to progress and thrive by working collectively and making an active contribution.
This role will be based in the Wood Perth office, reporting to the Piping Lead.
To be successful you have prior senior designer level working experience in the Offshore LNG, Oil & Gas sectors within an EPCM engineering and maintenance project environment with both onshore and offshore scope of work engagements.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated capability of performing the full range of discipline design and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with good initiative and interpersonal skills
- Technical associate's degree or equivalent in education and/or experience
- Demonstrated ability to check piping deliverables
- Self starter with the ability to guide / train junior level designers.
Skills / Qualifications
- Tertiary qualified in Engineering/Drafting
- Minimum of 10 years piping design experience in the oil and gas industry
- Understanding of discipline technology and other discipline requirements
- Ability to problem solve effectively
- Attention to detail
- Competency in PDMS and other 3D CAD systems.
If you're an experienced Senior Piping Designer ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Only candidates with full work rights for the Australian location will be considered.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.