Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for seamless execution of System1 Analytics Projects with highest quality and on-time delivery, by following the standard work processes and guidelines.
- Work in close collaboration with Engineering, Supply chain and site services team, to plan analytics project deliverables in parallel with ongoing project engineering and manufacturing activities.
- Maintain good relationship and clear communication with customers, while gathering project input documents, on time submission of project documentation, design freeze and project delivery timelines by giving explanations on technical issues.
- Support the technical leads to identify and address the gaps, product feature enhancements and standardization efforts.
- Provide support to sales team to classify the machines and map the current available solutions in line with customer requirements.
- Successfully the conduct the Factory and Site Acceptance tests for the analytics product portfolio and provide closure reports.
- Support the targeted clients on reviewing the historical operational data, provide recommendations, submit reports by following the pre-defined service agreements for continuous monitoring of assets.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, preferably Mechanical, Chemical and Electro-mechanical specialization.
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas or Power industry, with recent 3 years experience in operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Rotating equipment.
- Willingness to travel 50% of time to support various project and site activities both domestically and internationally on a short notice.
- Thorough with process flow diagram, P&ID, Heat and Mass balance calculations for oil and gas processes.
- Well versed with Thermodynamic processes applicable for different rotating equipment and Energy balance calculations.
- Prior experience in developing fault diagnostic logics and building process monitoring tools is distinguishable characteristic.
- Working experience in data communication protocols used by system integrators in PLC, DCS or Historians is added advantage.
- Cognizance of data analytics tools viz. MATLAB, Python, R and Excel VBA is complementary.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.