Skills: Reliability Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Wood is currently sourcing for a Senior Integrity Engineer to work on our PMC project in Abu Dhabi for 12-18 months assignment.
- Responsible for managing a team of 1-3 people including collaboration with other Wood offices
- Responsible for data collection and gathering of information of multiple sources for preparation of a study
- Accountable for data QA/QC and validation
- Leading engineering assessments based on applicable codes (e.g API 579, BS7910, ASME B31G, NG18, Shannon and Kastner assessment methods, DNVRP F101
- Carry out Pipeline Integrity for all sizes & Lengths of client's pipelines. Equipment assessment is a plus
- Prepare Integrity assessment reports, which may include ILI reports, Fitness for Purpose (FFP) / Recommendations for Repair Reports (RRR), ILI raw data, Direct Assessment reports life extension
- Recommendation for repair and methodology configuration to be adopted for repair, time frame for repair etc.
- Sites Visits outside offices as & when required
- Support training of client's personnel during implementation in client's offices and field sites
- Good soft skills; primarily presentation skills, communication and collaboration with global offices
- Occasionally, The candidate may be required to work from a client's office for a period of time depending on the project
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
Skills / Qualifications
- BSc in engineering or science with a proven working knowledge with oil and gas industry and software systems, full understanding of software implementation including databases and engineering equations
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in similar role in the oil and gas in industry
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.