Skills: Project Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To allocate activities and resources in accordance with Oceaneering's organisation / procedures, work-scope requirements, budgets and plans. Review evaluate progress and ways of improving the work of the projects.
- Main Focal point for delivery of all aspects of designated contracts.
- Manage day-to-day operational requirements of the contracts.
- Work closely with client and teams to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the assigned contracts.
- Ensure Oceaneering provide sufficient competent personnel to deliver the service and assign responsibilities.
- Ensure such personnel work within their competency responsibilities and areas of scope.
- Develop and maintain project management plans with the client and project team to ensure that all project activities are adequately scheduled.
- Responsible for the correct identification and prioritisation of areas of work and resource demands in association with teams.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives; track progress and review project tasks to ensure deadlines are met appropriately.
- Assist in development and agreement of Key Performance Indicator s , and ensure that agreed data and actions necessary to deliver are provided.
- Assist in creation of annual budget(s) , proposals and CTRs as required. Conclude monthly reports and DSO's.
- Responsible for the commercial control of contracts as defined in the contract agreement under workscope, including management and monitoring of agreed scopes within agreed budgets.
- Facilitate the development and continuous improvement of the integrity process between Oceaneering and the client within and across various assets.
- Manage Client communications and reporting as required , ensuring that business and HSE risk implications on integrity issues are clearly identified and appropriately assessed for consideration within the Oceaneering Integrity Senior Management Teamwithin Inspection management
- Support regular HSE audits and assessment of the service as planned, monitor and review any impact of changes in standards and legislation for designated projects.
- Attend management meetings I visits throughout various contracts.
- Responsible for the integrated activity plans including monitoring gate compliance performance.
- Carry out appraisals and personal development plans for all team members.
- WO generation and scope building within contracts including forecasting.
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
- Assist with any other duties as and when required including contractual items.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 4 years experience of effectively leading project teams
- Minimum 3 years within oil and gas Integrity Management/Inspection
- Experience in financial control and budgets
- Must be familiar with QA / QC systems and procedures, service quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to supervise and lead project teams of multi discipline professionals
- Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently in challenging circumstances and use initiative to propose and implement
- changes to work practices
- Ability to solve problems by applying sound reasoning
- Ability to write accurate and concise reports
- Ability to communicate effectively
Degree qualified in an engineering or business -related discipline
(Preferably incorporated status if engineering or tertiary qualification if from a business discipline)
APM: Project Management
Note : lesser qualifications may be accepted provided exceptional experience in project management can be demonstrated.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.