Skills: Chemical Engineering, Production Engineering, Field Service Tech
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Villahermosa, Mexico
IRC220074 - FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
At Eni, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer within Versalis Mexico in Villahermosa, Tabasco. You will be responsible for monitoring and servicing of the chemicals for the onshore well sites and offshore platforms/ FPSOs. Supervising of warehouse activities, tracking product delivery to on/offshore and any other logistic related issues and conducting routine analysis and collaborate with Third Labs for external analysis to ensure customer needs are tended to and met in a timely manner.
As a member of the Engineering Team at Versalis Mexico you will be responsible for :
- Reporting all new or unusual pertinent market conditions, competitive activities, and product performance information to Operations Manager
- Supervising of warehouse activities; including transfer of chemicals to tote tanks, tracking delivery of products on/offshore
- Surveillance of chemicals inventory and ensuring chemical pumps are operating at the correct rates
- Maintaining safe working practices to create a safe work culture.
- Guarantying technical analysis and identification of the key points of the application needs related to oilfield chemicals applications, in particular in the O&G production industry both onshore and offshore.
- Supporting the product development and research teams for new products selection and optimization and provide adequate technical support to the customer.
- Ensuring the activities necessary for a timely response to the problems related to the application of products on the field.
- Identifying the best solution for an application or treatment and provide data and information to support product approvals at the customer level.
- Completing chemical service documents, call reports and other paperwork in a timely manner
- Sharing key learnings about new applications/treatments with the Upstream Chemicals team to foster replication
- Planning and conducting periodic evaluation tests for all the chemical treatment programs to confirm suitability and effectiveness.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Previous experience of upstream technical chemical
- Experience in technical support activities with customers
- In-depth knowledge of problems related to application of production chemicals in the oilfield sector.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, multi-tasking abilities and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SAP
- Required Knowledge of English and Spanish, Italian is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science related filed is preferred (Chemical Engineering, Geology, Biology, etc.) or a related discipline along with a minimum of previous technical sales experience in relation to upstream chemicals and chemical treatment processes for the upstream O&G industry.
Employment contract :
12 months Term
At Eni we look for enterprising people who want to make a positive impact in the world of energy and join us in our mission
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity , and lifelong learning .
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.