Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Knutsford, United Kingdom
This role requires a proactive and positive individual who is well organised and able to work calmly under pressure. You will be flexible and able to work closely with other team members to ensure that a high standard of service delivery is maintained. You will be required to provide support to all E&I staff regardless of location and Function / Service Line as required.
This is a full time position although part time hours, job sharing and flexible working arrangements will be considered.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
To support the needs of project, proposal and Service Line activities by:
- Production of outputs using templates and standards and interface with Graphics team on production quality including DTP;
- Support to preparation of commercial information in relation to proposals and project reviews;
- Project administration including registering, filing, archiving/retrieval and data entry;
- Liaison with other units and support teams such as Facilities, Shared Services, Global IT Finance, Legal, HR, Commercial and Marketing as required;
- Arranging meetings (internal & external), coordination of the use of meeting rooms and communal space including setting up/taking down meeting rooms, providing supporting information and arranging catering;
- Arranging travel/accommodation/car hire;
- Telephone answering/message taking & distribution;
- Monitoring / ordering of office supplies and PPE;
- Other ad-hoc project, proposal and business unit tasks as necessary;
- External First Aid Training; and
- Internal Fire Warden Training
More complex tasks may include:
- Collating information to support Project Managers, Project Directors and Business Unit Managers utilising Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other packages as required; and
- Familiarisation with /and use of, key project management
In addition, you will be required to undertake tasks to support the office which include but are not limited to:
Message taking, dealing with post/couriers/deliveries, co-ordination of meeting rooms/pool equipment;
HSSEQ duties as required including fire warden, first aid, DSE Assessor, environmental management etc;
MFD/printer/copier support; Housekeeping activities as required;
Support to Facilities, including coordination of contractors or IT involved in office moves or reorganisations;
Attendance at local tenants meetings as required; and Other ad-hoc facilities tasks as necessary.
Skills / Qualifications
You will be competent in Word and Excel. The role will require a wider range of IT capabilities and therefore you should be willing and able to expand your skills to include other packages (i.e.
Powerpoint, Desktop Publishing and MS Project) as required.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.