Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: HR - General
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Requirements
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of behavioral health to perform employee assistance core services on behalf of Halliburton management, employees, and their families.
- Provides EAP comprehensive assessments, referrals, and follow-up for all employees and family members. Including substance use disorder assessment and referral.
- Determine appropriate level of care for facility referrals and follow through to successful completion.
- Provides Critical Incident Response (CIR) services after a workplace incident or natural disaster.
- Provides management consultation and support for work related issues.
- Comfortable engaging with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Identification, prevention, and resolution of behavioral risk factors and safety concerns in the workplace.
- Provides presentations and training programs to workgroups, managers, and supervisors.
- Takes a 24 hour on-call rotation with other EAP professionals.
- Assist manager with administrative responsibilities to include vendor management, global communications strategy, and implementation.
- Work towards or maintain Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP) certification.
- Continue professional education requirements to maintain Mental Health State licensure.
- Maintain EAP documentation of all activities and clinical records.
- Travel will be required up to 15% of your time.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in behavior health is required.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a mental health field required.
- Possession of a mental health, social work, counseling, or chemical dependency license preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. , Houston , Texas , 77032 , United States
Requisition Number: 149895
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Human Resources
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.