Skills: Drilling Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Wood is currently recruiting for a Garduate Flow Assurance Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Work as an entry level consultant in an operations group
- Undergo training and work with a mentor to develop the necessary skills to perform independent technical work
- Competently perform individual task assignments
- Support work will be assigned on a task-by-task basis. This may involve calculations, topical research, and general support of studies and development work, production of guidelines or other similar work.
- The Graduate Consultant shall develop an appreciation and understanding of Company HSE Policy and Quality Management System (QMS). It should be noted that each person has a responsibility for the safety and quality aspects of the work that they undertake. Any questions or concerns relating to HSE and/or the QMS should be brought to the attention of the Team Leader.
Skills / Qualifications
Skills / Qualifications
- Basic computer skills
- Added advantage with OLGA & HYSYS SW skills
- Strong Chemical/Petroleum Engineering Basics
- Good writing & communication skills
- 0 to 1 yrs experience in the field of flow assurance and process simulation
- BS/MS in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering from IIT/NIT colleges
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.