Skills: Drilling Engineering
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Flow Assurance Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Independently perform work scope assignments with guidance from senior staff
- Assist in the preparation of project documents and ensure project compliance
- Continuously learn and enhance capabilities in either focused technical areas (through deeper understanding) or broad technology areas via diversity of experience
- Support other work as may be required on a time-to-time basis. This may involve, specialty studies, development work, production of guidelines or other similar work
- The Consultant shall ensure that they comply with the Company HSE Policy and Quality Management System (QMS). It should be noted that each person has a responsibility for the safety and quality aspects of the work that they undertake. Any questions or concerns relating to HSE and/or the QMS should be brought to the attention of the Project Manager
- Good technical understanding of core flow assurance and or process/pipeline simulation technology
- Well versed with OLGA, Multiflash, PVTsim & PIPESIM softwares.
- Operation experience will be an added advantage in addition to OLGA skills
- Experience on fluid characterization, single phase & multiphase pipeline study, transient operations like, well start up, shutdown, slugging, pigging, turndown, blowdown operations
- Modelling of WAX, sand management & sand erosion is an added advantag
- Ability to explore HYSYS software and process dynamics studies
- Experience in interaction with client and handle project independently without any intervention from senior consultants
- Minimum 6 years experience (Execution) in flow assurance domain using OLGA software
Skills / Qualifications
- Good computer & Organizational skills
- BS/MS in Chemical and/or Petroleum Engineering
- Min 7-8 yrs experience in the field of flow assurance
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.