Skills: Process Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Wood is currently recruiting for a Principal Process Engineer to join our team in Brisbane on a permanent contract. Reporting to the Discipline Lead Engineer, the successful applicant will be part of a busy project team delivering projects for our clients in the Oil & Gas and water industries.
- Process engineering services to the client, ranging from conceptual, front-end, detailed design, as-built and close-out activities for timely delivery of project deliverables according to approved schedules
- Completes a variety of complex process engineering computations, process simulation (steady & dynamic) modelling, prepare P&IDs, PFDs, heat and material balances, instruments and equipment data sheets, utilities and chemical summaries
- Performs hydraulics and overpressure/blowdown calculations and participates in safety reviews
- Lead team of engineers, managing internal and external stakeholders
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Able to apply the theories, codes and standards appropriate to the Process discipline
- Design engineering related experience within the Hydrocarbon industry and more specifically in the Onshore Oil & Gas production industry - preferred
- Experience of participation in HAZOP, HAZID and SIL rating studies - preferred
- Familiar with HYSYS, UniSim, Dynamic HYSYS - preferred
- Be RPEQ certified
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're a Principal Process Engineer, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.