Skills: Structural Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Wood is currently recruiting for a Discipline Civil / Structural Engineer to join our team in Melbourne. Reporting to the Lead Civil / Structural Engineer, responsibilities include the development of designs for brownfields modification projects which comply with local laws and regulations, as well as industry and company codes, standards and practices
- Responsible for the development of civil/structural engineering deliverables design, which may include drainage, foundation and landslip remedial scopes
- Interfacing with other engineering disciplines to ensure all design impacts have been fully considered
Skills / Qualifications
- Must be degree qualified with at least 5 years' experience in discipline Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Prior experience in FEED and EXECUTE project phases is essential
- Prior site construction experience would be highly regarded
- Capable of applying engineering techniques and makes decisions on engineering problems and methods
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're an experienced Discipline Civil/Structural Engineer, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.