Skills: Facilities Management, Lease Analyst, Construction Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Under general direction, schedules, coordinates, and monitors assigned Real Estate Services projects including design, construction, renovation, or replacement of company office, laboratory, manufacturing, warehouse, service centre, and site infrastructure facilities.
- Plans & schedules work. Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue centre's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in architecture, engineering, or business administration or 5 years of experience in project management which includes experience in facility construction or remodelling.
- Architecture, Civil Engineering, Real Estate, or related careers/disciplines.
- Project Management experience in construction projects - 2 to 5 years
To succeed in your new role, you need to:
- Be proactive, problem-solver and strong communicator, keen to identify and implement improvement initiatives
- Be enthusiastic about working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, with a customer-centric approach
- Promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
Our values guide us in everything we do:
- Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
- Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety as well as the safety of others.
- Collaboration: We work together with customers and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
- Competition: We compete to win. We know that competition makes everyone stronger.
- Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
- Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
- Respect: We value diversity and equality. It makes us stronger, more innovative, and better positioned for success. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, nationality, religion, identity, experience, and any other unique attribute. We are honest with ourselves, welcome different viewpoints, and empower each other to be authentic.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 147417
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Real Estate Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.