Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Asset Management, Business Development
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Position leads the overall IAM pursuit from opportunity identification to project decision, serving as liaison between Global Team, Region/Geography and PSL's and as focal point for communication across a variety of stakeholders; Responsible for scoping, framing & coordinating due diligence across multiple functions and for jointly leading negotiations for complex oil & gas contracts
Job Duties & Requirements
- In collaboration with key stakeholders leads the efforts to identify and frame IAM Business opportunities based on PSL strategy.
- Maintains an overview of market, customer trends and needs relative to the IAM service offerings and works with the BD and Account Teams to identify opportunities and grow profitable revenue and a balanced portfolio suited for the market conditions
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients and potential customers, typically from a mid-level Manager up to an Exec level manager as well as with execution partners on the delivery of integrated services.
- Responsible for driving the IAM BAP, including direct negotiations as well as tender processes.
- Supports the IAM Commercialization Director in the identification of funding partners business for project financing.
- Shares responsibility, as member of the IAM leadership team, for establishing goals, contributing to long-term strategy, and guiding successful performance.
- Serves as a liaison with geography Halliburton counterparts on cross-PSL opportunities and works on early definition of opportunities that that fit PSL strategy.
- Job role contributes directly to the evaluation of the pipeline of IAM project opportunities ranking the opportunities and optimizing uses of resources
- Develop and implement best practice processes to support the efficient and effective evaluation of prospects
- In depth understanding of the O&G Project lifecycle with emphasis on Development/Re-development of Mature Fields and Unconventional reservoirs.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, or similar disciplines and a minimum of 20 years of experience.
- Experience in the Exploration and Production projects with oil and gas major or independent companies is a requirement
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. , Houston , Texas , 77032 , United States
Requisition Number: 144936
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Halliburton Project Management
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.