Skills: Storeman, Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To provide support to the stores team on daily activities.
Working with colleagues and third parties as required within a highly regulated quality environment whilst adhering to all Health, Safety, Environmental and Business/Operational procedures. Ensuring the delivery of site and business needs in order that all standards and requirements are met including all compliance and audit needs both internally and externally. Supporting internal functions and controlling the resources to complete tasks and working in accordance with all company procedures including but not limited to Health, Safety, Environment, PPE regulations and other required standards.
Ensuring the department provides the required levels of support and service to internal/external stakeholders while also actively applying continual improvements principles where appropriate. Must consistently provide high level of service and flexibility to internal and external customers while being accountable for safety, accuracy, efficiency, time-frames, resources and priorities. Must work both as part of a team and individually to support management (including standing in as required) and our business needs including those related to Safety & the Environment, Quality, Teamwork & People, Customer Focus, Engagement, Continual Improvement, Excellence, Accountability, Ethics, Oceaneering Core Values while always adhering to Oceaneering's Life Saving Rules.
- Preparing orders to be packed for customer orders
- Assist packing lead for customer orders
- Preparing cargo ready for shipments
- Boxing seal rings
- Wrapping and or stripping pallets
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- Communicate and cooperate with co workers
- General warehouse activities
- General housekeeping
- Assist pulling lead for customer orders
- Assisting with time consuming customer requests
- Learning / Training for job role cover
- Stores / Shipping support
- Keeping a clean and tidy warehouse
- Rotational warehouse duties required within the warehouse (goods inwards, imports, shipping).
- Check goods inwards from suppliers and worksites
- Locate stock into designated areas.
- Pick items for shipping.
- Prepare items for shipment to worksites.
- Driving duties as/if required for local collections and deliveries.
- Loading and unloading (General forklift activities).
- General housekeeping and maintaining of a clean and tidy warehouse
- Asist department manager with daily shipping requirements
- Ensuring finished goods transfers, good issues and shipping activities within the company are carried out in a timely and accurate manner to standards required including metrics, reporting and any audit or compliance requirements.
- Ensuring the entire working environment is kept clean and tidy at all times and that material / goods are stacked safely using the Warehouse Housekeeping Checklist.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and consistently contribute to the continuous improvement of the working environment and site
- Full current driving license. (Optional )
- Forklift current Qualification.(Optional )
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.