Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for Machinists with experience in power plant operations.
- $25 - 35/hr DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and company matching 401k
- Full time hours
- Tools and Unforms Provided
Skills / Qualifications
- High proficiency with hand programming of G and M code at the control
- Experience with CAM software preferred
- Ability to setup and fixture one-off jobs in a fast paced environment with an emphasis on alignement
- Strong understanding of the use of cutter compensation to hold tight tolerances
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Experience with setting up jobs with a 4th axis is preferred
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.