Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting a Principal Process Engineer to join our team based in Chonburi, Thailand. In this full time role you will be part of the process design team and report to the Process Engineering Manager.
Wood delivers engineering, procurement, construction, optimisation and technical services to the oil and gas sector and enjoys long-term partnerships with some of the regions most prominent producers.
Our ideal candidate will
- Carry out process design work and related activities as assigned in project
- Prepare the process deliverables as assigned in project
- Supervise the work of subordinates as assigned in accordance with the Project organization
- Assist other disciplines in accordance with Project requirements
- Participate in design review meetings in accordance with Project requirements
Please note that applications from Filipino nationals are accepted.
Skills / Qualifications
To be considered for this role your background will include the following
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Chemical Engineering
- Min 10 years' experience in FEED or EPC, Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas or Offshore sectors
- Must be a Class I licensed Engineer
- Experience in major refining projects would be beneficial e.g. FCCU / HCU / CDU / HVU / SWS, etc.
- Proven ability to coordinate process teams
- Experience in developing H&MB, PFD's, P&ID's, MSD's and process equipment / instrument datasheets
- Experience in Relief and Blowdown calculations
- Strong experience in Process Simulation (HYSIS / ASPEN / PROII)
- Process study experience would be beneficial
- HAZOP / SIL experience (chairman or attendee)
- Process control capability beneficial e.g. Process Control Philosophy, Cause and Effects, etc.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.