Victoria, Texas, United States
Victoria, Texas, United States
Skills: Coil Tubing
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Victoria, Texas, United States
Production Solutions service line is focusing on well interventions, and is now doing pumping and coiled tubing operations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under strict supervision, delivers PSL equipment to wellsite.
- Learns basic operations to include but not limited to: (1) performing pre/post job equipment inspections, (2) performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures, (3) maintaining and operating High Pressure fluid pump, (4) performing hydrostatic testing on Blow Out Prevention Equipment (BOPE) and reels during pre/post job procedures, (5) monitoring well control parameters during job application.
- Completes requisite training (essential math, essential red book, safety training, etc.) following iLearn's career development system processes.
- Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service.
- Assists in the clean up, repair, and preparation for the next job.
- Assists in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and safety meetings.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization. Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Skills are typically acquired by completing the career development requirements in iLearn's competency management system and 3- 6 months experience as an Operator Assistant I.
- Must have successfully passed company tests and met competency Task Lists requirements.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required.
- Reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are needed.
- Licensure to drive commercial vehicles (Class A CDL) is required for land operations.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Service Operator I or Service Operator II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
101 Holt Rd, Victoria, Texas, 77905-5555, United States
Requisition Number: 149096
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.