Skills: Maintenance Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
Wood is currently sourcing for a Maintenance Technician in Kenedy, TX. The main function of a maintenance technician is to perform work involving the skills of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
- Responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance work at production and support facilities.
- Ensures the daily work status is captured and next day's schedule is reviewed and communicated with appropriate personnel.
- May communicate with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
- Ensures work plans are completed in a safe and timely manner.
Skills / Qualifications
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience
- Provides technical and/or administrative support.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function
- Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
- TWIC card
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.