Skills: Document Control
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Wood is currently recruiting for a Document Controller to join our team in Melbourne. This role is responsible for providing all aspects of document control activities and ensuring that a high quality, customer focused service is provided to the Organisation.
- Controlling, issuing and distribution of all engineering and supplier documents
- Completing document number requests, archiving and filing of hardcopies and scanning documents as required
- Assist with the filing and project close-out of documents
- Navigating and inputting data into a document management system
- Receipt and control of information from client
- Liaising with the client and other departments, giving recommendations as required
- Promoting and providing general assistance of all aspects of document control activities
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' in an office administration system
- Minimum 3 years Documentum experience
- Alignment with Wood core values
- Experience and detailed knowledge of Supplier and EPC Project documentation processes
- Significant computer literacy and knowledge of mainstream document management systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're an experienced Document Controller, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.