Skills: Technical Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction, responsible for both field sales and job site service delivery, providing technical support to the customer on specific products and their applications.
- Responds to customer requests and stays current in knowledge of new products and services.
- Receives direct support from Business Development (BD) and communicates closely with Product Service Line (PSL) Delivery and BD teams.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance solutions to customers specific drilling and work-over requirements as well as pursuing new opportunities including up-selling opportunities for associated services.
- Tracks and analyzes the performance of products, equipment, personnel, and operating results and makes recommendations for improving performance.
- Provides feedback to marketing, PSL, and BD on customer needs, competitors, technology requirements, and other pertinent issues within assigned territory.
- Although assigned to specific PSL, identifies opportunities for other PSL Delivery teams.
- Has exceptional skills within the assigned PSL and a broad knowledge and understanding of other service functions.
- Provide training and mentoring to junior resources as well as operations crews and other field personnel to ensure proper procedures and processes are followed.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in field operations or sales which includes experience in PSL technology and application of products/services.
- Must possess advanced and detailed technical knowledge and applications of products in the PSL, and company required training.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
4908 Industrial Drive, Bossier City, Louisiana, 71112, United States
Requisition Number: 149835
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Drill Bits and Service
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.