Company: Baker Hughes Skills: Sales Experience: 2 + Years Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Do you enjoy creating value and growth through new sales opportunities?
Join our innovative Downstream Chemical Services Team!
Our Refining Services are crucial to resolving customer operational challenges. From managing feed-stock flexibility to meeting regulatory requirements to maximizing operating efficiency, all while minimizing safety risks and staying competitive. We provide an integrated suite of high-performance equipment, chemicals, real-time data and services to increase profitability and extend asset life.
Partner with the best
As the Refinery Sales and Service Engineer, you will be responsible for managing chemical applications and technical support needs for your customer accounts. You will build customer relationships to identify future requirements to help our revenue growth. You will lead and develop a collaborative team to solve complex and interesting technical problems.
As a Refinery Sales and Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Managing the day-to-day operations of existing refinery chemical process business for your customer accounts.
• Interpreting technical data and sending service reports to identify customer needs and recommendations on a daily and/or weekly basis
• Attending customer meetings on a regular basis to lead business reviews and technical presentations
• Interfacing with customers and internal teams to promote teamwork and provide technical expertise, troubleshooting and assistance
• Managing account budget, P&L, chemical inventories and coordination at customer locations
• Identifying customer projects to help create new sales growth opportunities
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years demonstrable experience gained through Industrial, Refining or Chemical Sales Experience
• Demonstrate refinery process and finished fuels additive treatment or industrial water treatment experience.
• Have an aptitude to perform basic field and lab service as well as communicate performance against Key Process Indicator's (KPI's).
• Have the ability to troubleshoot and solve complex and interesting problems.
• Possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and an aptitude for building customer relationships
• Be able to work within a multi-functional team based at one geographical location
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and refinery market conditions
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• This role is working with our customer on-site. You will have the flexibility to work in line with clients working patterns.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.