Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
IRC220192 - HSE SUPERVISOR
At Eni, we are looking for a HSE Supervisor within Eni Mexico in Mexico City. you will be responsible for reinforcing implementation and maintenance of Eni Mexico HSE Management System and provide technical advice and performance monitoring to HSE Superintendent, on shore base and offshore field line management to ensuring compliance with Eni Mexico Health, Safety and Environment Policy and Mexican Health, Safety and Environment legislation.
As a member of at Eni Mexico you will be responsible for:
- Supporting HSE Superintendent to conduct on shore - offshore surveys/assessments to verify that industrial hygiene conditions of all project locations/ potential social/community and premises follow HSE requirements and associated standards.
- Participating in on shore - offshore internal and external HSE Audits according with company activities.
- Participating in execution of HSE Risk Identification (HAZIDs, HAZOPs, SIMOPs) and ensure implementation of controls about HSE risk exposure according with on shore base and offshore field activities requirements.
- Compilation and accuracy of on shore and offshore HSE data for Eni Mexico upstream and contractual HSE reports.
- Ensuring an effective emergency response plan implementation (availability and maintenance of equipment, execution of drills, etc.) for shore base-shore line and offshore activities.
- Staying updated on corporate policies, procedures, laws and industry practices regarding with HSE issues for implementation of control management for on shore and offshore activities.
- Promoting HSE awareness for on shore and offshore staff promoting full implementation of controls and compliance of HSE Legislation.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Engineering Degree (chemical, industrial, mechanical, or equivalent) or Safety and Occupational Health Degree
- Previous experience in HSE areas, preferable in Oil & Gas Industry experience.
- Previous supervising HSE activities and teams
- Investigation and report writing skills
- Knowledgeable in high-risk activities such as Confined Space Entry, Hotworks, Excavations, safe systems of work etc.
- Perform regular inspections, audits and site walk-throughs.
- Analytical skills and the ability to think critically
- Public speaking skills
- Knowledge of legislation, international standards (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications (excel and power point)
- Contractor Management
To Cover multiple locations including.
- Onshore -
- Sanchez Magallanes - ORF
- Paraiso - Dos Bocas
Rotation 28/28, Temporary
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.