Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
The Cloud Technical Sales Consultant/Advisor will have an instrumental role in driving the growth and enablement of Cloud solutions in the region. This individual will work with various teams across the organization to bring the cloud solutions best suitable for the customers using Landmark technologies to life through expert scoping, design, planning and execution.
- Provides technical support to sales representatives in a geographic area to assist sales efforts.
- Responsible for providing thought leadership as it pertains to the technical aspects of proposed software/services solutions for each individual customer.
- Analyze the customer environment, discover and diagnose a system or business problem.
- Create and conduct product & solution presentations to customers.
- Work with the customer and internal teams to create detailed workflow solutions.
- Provide solution recommendations to customers via white board presentations, conference calls, live product demonstrations and webinars.
- Develop relationships with customers and vendors to better understand customer needs and expand the reach of possible solutions.
- Functions as a liaison between the customer and the product development team to help drive product innovation and quality.
- Deliver and present the Landmark cloud solution (iEnergy) and be able to articulate clear benefits and value to customers at various levels (Management, IT, user groups)
- Assist sales and accounts teams in scoping, validating requirements, and pricing iEnergy cloud opportunities
- Collaborate and work closely with the other Landmark groups in the cloud space (product teams, DSO, MML, and support)
- Facilitate the resolution/followup on cloud related items encountered during deployments, POCs, and UAT engagements
- Facilitate and assist with formulating responses to customer inquiries related to cloud (security questionnaires, usage metrics, 3rd party tools connectivity)
- Job role contributes directly to value creation via personal contributions.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in a related Science discipline (discipline may vary by domain) and a minimum 1-3 years of progressive experience in the energy software industry.
- Understanding of general Cloud technologies, architecture, and benefits over traditional solutions
- Experience with Public Cloud PaaS/SaaS solutions: AWS / AZ resources and managed services
- High level understanding of cloud security concepts and standards: SOC2, encryption, IAM, RBAC
- Knowledge of storage methods/types, and data operations offered by public cloud providers (AWS/AZ)
- Knowledge of resource types and functions provided by public cloud providers
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Technical Sales Consultant I to Technical Sales Consultant II or Technical Sales Consultant III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N Sam Houston Pkwy E , Houston , Texas , 77032 , United States
Requisition Number: 146176
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.