Skills: Contracts Administration, Sales, Contracts Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
At Eni, we are looking for a Contract Specialist/Comprador within Eni Mexico in Mexico City. You will be responsible for carrying out all procurement cycle activities for the award or amendment of contracts for the provision of goods or services required for Eni Mexico operations, in compliance with Eni internal policies and procedures, as well as with any external regulatory applicable systems. Providing regular and accurate status reports on procurement activities.
As a member of Procurement Team at Eni Mexico you will be responsible for :
- Contract Award Process: responsible for the entire cycle of assigned Requisitions for the contract award process and prepare all the necessary documentation under the supervision of the management.
- Liaising with internal Clients, and Suppliers.
- Respecting the Company's standards and practices
- Complying with the Company's Control systems
- Reviewing and evaluating any modifications to standard contract language.
- Seeking advice and counsel from the Legal Department or other competent functions when required.
- Obtaining necessary approvals to non-standard contract language.
- Maintaining database of all Contracts
- Counselling & advising Eni Mexico personnel on contract matters.
- Acting as a liaison with Eni Legal for contractual questions and issues.
- Assisting with developing contract forms and procedures.
- Ensuring all activities are performed in compliance with internal Procurement regulations and in a legally responsible manner.
- Preparing the economic evaluation of the bid for the approval
- Negotiating under supervision of management (with the selected Supplier) and in compliance with Eni procedures, prices, terms and conditions
- Preparing the contract documentation and award recommendation for the approval
- Ensuring correct distribution of contracts to supplier and internal functions.
- Ensuring proper archiving and storage of all tender and contractual documentation
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Italian will be a plus
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Previous years of contracting experience
- Knowledge of oil and gas drilling, development, and production operations
- Strong contract language writing and comprehension skills
- General knowledge of procurement policies and procedure
- Knowledge of contract negotiations
- MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Mexico City, Mexico
Office based, Temporary Contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.