Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
At Eni, we are looking for a Sales Representative Multi-Products within Versalis International Barcelona, Spain. You will be responsible for achieving sales of plastics products in line with business line objectives in the Spanish and Portuguese markets. Contributing to optimize market coverage and knowledge for the assigned products and market sectors
About Versalis International
Versalis is an international subsidiary of Eni specialising in the production of chemicals. We lead the market in a range of businesses including plastic and rubbers alongside a fast-growing bio-based business. We are Italy's biggest chemical company in terms of turnover, number of employees and production volumes and we are focused on meeting our customers' requirements while simultaneously embracing sustainable and competitive growth.
We pursue these goals through product innovation, reducing energy consumption and a relentless focus on safeguarding our people and the environment both inside and outside our facilities. With opportunities throughout Italy, UK, China, Germany, France, USA, Ghana, Congo and a number of other countries, our team is made up of accomplished individuals who all work together to help expand Versalis' presence on a global scale.
As a member of the Commercial Team at Versalis International you will be responsible for:
- Reaching the proposed periodical sales targets in terms of quantity, pricing and customer base development.
- Negotiating prices, volumes, payment terms in accord with the sales policy and strategy;
- Establish and manage the relationship with assigned existing customers, including key customers.
- Identifying new customers in the target market segments developing sales opportunities.
- Processing and monitoring of technical and logistic claims received from customers;
- Preparing and application of customer credit line requests.
- Regularly reporting to the Sales Area Manager about the status of the assigned customers and market segments in terms of sales forecast, competition behaviour, pricing and customer needs development.
- Supporting the credit department in verifying the solvency of the customers and co-operate in any actions or proceedings aimed to recover eventual amounts payable;
- Supporting the technical assistance team during visits to customers for application development, claims, new product presentations.
- Cooperating with customer service and logistic departments in troubleshooting problems arising from Customers, such as delivery to destination, Customer complaints and others.
- New projects and products development in cooperation with technical service organization.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Knowledge of English and Spanish, Italian will be a plus
- High School Diploma or higher qualification in Chemicals or Materials engineering, industrial chemistry, or economics.
- Advanced Profes.Educ./HND/Tech.Diploma
- Previous experience in sales of plastics products, can work independently.
- Previous experience of technical or commercial experience in companies producing
- Appropriate knowledge of Office at user level: MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus.
- Driving Licence.
Permanent, Local Contract Only
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.