Skills: Fishing, Well Intervention
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Are you experienced in Operations Engineering or Customer Account Management in the Oilfield Services Sector?
Would you like to collaborate with dynamic, cross-functional and international teams?
Join our innovative and diverse Wellbore Intervention Team
Our Wellbore Intervention Team provides innovative solutions to challenges for clients throughout the lifetime of their fields, be it during the well construction phase, during production or for abandonments services.
We solve unexpected fishing scenarios to regain well access, ensure wells are ready for a successful completions phase, create remediation or stimulation solutions to improve well integrity and production rates, or provide abandonment solutions to plug and abandon wells safely and efficiently at the end of their life.
Partner with the best
Are you ready to join us in changing the future of energy and in delivering innovative outcomes?
Working as part of an experienced Service Delivery team, planning and executing projects of varying complexity, making a difference to the outcome on a daily basis.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing skilled level support for Well Intervention services, focusing on one or multiple service lines.
- Developing commercial and technical proposals in response to customer enquiries.
- Being a customer focal point, promoting Wellbore Intervention products and services to existing and new customers.
- Ensuring flawless execution of assigned projects by keeping close links with the customer, workshop, and field teams during execution phase.
- Promoting introduction of new technology into the market.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be qualified in an engineering discipline. Having relevant experience and a good attitude may serve as alternative for the successful candidate.
- Have good experience in a service delivery / operational environment for Intervention or Fishing Services.
- Have a good understanding of downhole mechanics, hydraulics, and rig operations.
- Be a good team worker.
- Be creative, using your knowledge and experience to suggest solutions for unexpected scenarios.
- Be strong in time management, being able to prioritise between competing tasks from multiple stakeholders under pressure and time constraints.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills and be fluent in English.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Modern, comfortable office environment
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs including a sector-leading pension scheme
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.