Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Skills: Field Service Tech, Workover or Completion
Other Skills: Artificial Lift, rod Lift, Plunger Lift systems
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
•Supervise the installation/pulling sucker pumps systems and plunger lift system and associated equipment
• Supervise co-rod installation and retrieval operations.
• Perform pre-job requirement including but limited to inspection qualifications vendor, evaluation of equipment specification, Optimize artificial design.
• Evaluate artificial Lift installations to maximize gas well efficiencies by utilizing specialized equipment and closely monitoring production
• Gather field data, evaluate and make recommendations to perform remedial work or intervention necessary to optimize production.
• Generate daily reports of dynamometer and fluid level data to the engineering and operations departments.
• Assists with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing Artificial lift equipment in order to maximize well productivity and artificial lift equipment run life
• Managing pump-off controllers, and working with engineering and operations personnel
• Interface primarily with assigned external vendor for matters concerning new parts, and total support, ensuring that UR objectives are met
• Ensure proper security, maintenance/servicing of assigned equipment such as fluid level instruments, dynamometers, accessories
• Schedules support services including supervision of flaring and kill jobs or specialized contractor activates
• Directs all well operations expediently, safely and according to accepted industry" practices as outlined and specified in the program issued by Engineering Dept .
• Performs Unit level supervisory function at well locations
• Ensures continuous coordination and supervision of contractor and Company personnel to guarantees compliance by inspecting work in progress or completed work, to assure specifications are met and signs service orders.
• Co-ordinates the timely ordering of required well materials, equipment and services according to the well program.
• Discusses job with crew; advises on hazards involved and stem or equipment is checks completed work to assure functioning satisfactorily.
• Determines nature and extent of operations requirements, hazards and safety precautions required, and special piping, tools and other equipment necessary to accomplish work safely and efficiently, and implements appropriate action.
• Takes charge in emergencies to protect life and property, advising management of course of action taken and recommending solutions or additional assistance needed.
• Provides WCO&PED a complete daily report of work progress as required in the Daily Morning Report
• Promotes cost-savings ideas and awareness with the view toward operational optimization consistent with safely meeting well objectives.
• Provides on-job training to less experienced Saudi Aramco employees assigned to the site.
Qualifications and experience
• Minimum 15 years of field experience in artificial lift installation and operation mainly rod lift and plunger lift systems, solid understanding of well completion, production and well intervention operation including artificial lift monitoring, troubleshooting, downhole tools design, commissioning and start up practices
• Proven track record in well control aspects with solid understanding of well barriers requirement, pressure containment and operational risk assessment, IWCF well intervention supervisory level is preferred
• High character individual who exhibits servant leadership and personal / professional humility
• Strong work ethic, an aptitude to learn and take on variety of production operation initiatives
• Proactive thinker with ability to identify operational risk and set up mitigation plans
• Strong HSE awareness in high pressure critical sour gas field operation
• Strong communication / interpersonally skills, ability to work effectively with multiple teams; engineering, operation, planning, producing and workover with the ability to manage vendors teams to ensure all company guidelines and standards are maintained
• Previous experience in unconventional shale operation is plus
28*28 (12 hrs. per day)