Midland, Texas, United States
Midland, Texas, United States
Skills: Well Servicing & Testing, Wireline
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
POSITION TITLE: Wireline Engineer 1
The wireline engineer is responsible for the daily operation of a wireline truck, training and supervision of the assigned field staff; and for safely applying the appropriate procedures for the operation of wireline equipment, tools, and techniques in order to ensure quality service.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 18 months related experience.
- Current Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Hazmat and Airbrake Endorsement; or ability to attain a Class A CDL with specified endorsements within 120 days of employment.
- Proficient in Warrior software and processing software
- Expert in Pump Down Operations.
- Responsible for planning, preparing and executing all Wireline operations on wellsite.
- Operates perforating assets, runs in hole, shoots guns and pulls out of hole.
- Ensure communication with cross-shift Engineer to ensure efficient continual operations.
- Fosters and maintains customer relations by establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of services and ensures the confidentiality of all logging operations.
- Maintains direct contact with customer's representatives throughout the operation.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Along with management, complete performance evaluations of subordinate staff and follow up on goals established.
- Responsible for planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Conducts on the ground training of new employees.
- Ensures the completion of all daily JSAs on site, as required.
- Drive BBS compliance and appropriate submissions are taking place.
- Ensures operations are done safely, efficiently and according to established standards and guidelines Reports discrepancies to management.
- Ensures load-out and pre-job checks for jobs are correct and complete.
- Ensures proper records for DOT travel and maintenance of vehicles is complete prior to travel of fleet vehicles.
- Prepares, drafts, and completes all relevant job documents and submits them in a timely manner
- Analyzes complex or diverse information, collects and researches data and uses intuition and experience to recommend and implement solutions.
- Performs troubleshooting of tool, software, equipment, and wireline truck problems.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest technological changes and operating procedures pertaining to company equipment, tools, and practices to insure maximum operating efficiency.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by manager.