Skills: Field Service Tech, Pipeline Operator, Process Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Are you a self-starter with supervisory skills and offshore experience?
Join the industry's experts.
Partner with the best
As a Process and Pipelines (PPS) Field Specialist you will supervise shifts and scopes of work of varying sizes. They will be involved with Purging Leak testing Foam Inserting, Pipe Freezing. You will also ensure that all procedures are followed and any changes follow the company Management of Change Process .
Your job duties will include the below resposibilities:
- Ensure timely execution of orders, instructions and directions from the Department Manager
- Supervise shifts and workscopes both onshore and offshore, ensuring that all operations are carried out as per procedure and as per the Company's HSE and Operating Procedures
- Ensure that all subordinates are fully briefed on the workscope, their duties, the risks and HSE procedures and requirements
- Generate procedures as per the company SOP
- Prepare all required Field Paperwork, including weekly reports and weekly timesheets
- Maintain effective communication with the client representative and the office
- Monitor instruments to assure proper flow, pressure and operational conditions
- Ensure that the daily maintenance of equipment is carried out and ensure the equipment is ready for a job at all times
- Contribute to the process of continuous training and qualification improvement of employees within the Department
- Train subordinates on equipment, job procedures and safety regulations
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Proven Offshore experience
- Great supervisory skills
- A self- starter and natural leader who can work with little supervision
- Process experience (an advantage)
- Good computer skills
- Excellent safety attitude
- A qualification in Engineering subject
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.