Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Coil Tubing, Field Service Tech, Wireline
Other Skills: Microsoft Office, Field Engineer, Coil Tubing, Downhole
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Base pay + On Site compensation
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Interwell is a fast-growing company with emerging technology, and we want to give you the opportunity to be part of a great team. Our vision, "SERVING EVERY WELL", has more than one meaning. It is about serving every client and every producing well with the best service on the market. It is a short but committed statement and informs our stakeholders how we wish to be perceived. Interwell takes pride in its employees. We ensure you'll learn the skills you need to succeed. At Interwell, we have four fundamental core values: Agile, Creative, Driven, and Caring.
Job position description:
We're looking for a full-time Tool Specialist to support our growing and emerging markets. The Americas operation consists of onshore & offshore activities within Alaska, Canada, Gulf of Mexico, US Land, and areas in South America. The ideal candidate is someone with at least five years or more in the oil service industry. The Tool Specialist position consists of traveling to clients' wellsites and installing Interwell equipment in specified wells. The different conveyance methods to deploy Interwell equipment are E-line, Slickline/Braided Line, Coiled Tubing, and Drill Pipe. Candidates should be able to work directly with client representatives and other service company representatives on well sites. This person should be dependable and have a service oriented attitude with the willingness to learn and be a strong representation of Interwell core values.
As a team member at Interwell, you'll enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid expenses and travel during company business trips
- Travel to different countries in the Western Hemisphere
- Work with an international team of people focused on your success
- Paid training
Interwell US LLC is located in Houston, TX, near the Energy Corridor and IAH airport.
Tool Specialist key responsibilities:
- Applying technical knowledge to provide the complete range of Interwell field services in the Americas
- Consulting with clients concerning Interwell products and services
- Promoting good client relations at the well site and ensuring client satisfaction
- Confirming that all down-hole tools are ready, complete, and correct for the job
- Performing all aspects of the job in compliance with Interwell processes
- Communicating regularly with the regional Interwell office
- Conducting and documenting all Interwell HSE-related activities at the well site - site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc.
If you are someone who delivers on expectations, is innovative and takes the initiative, is committed and continuously improves, is a team player, and is respectful, we want you on our team!