Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pasadena, Texas, United States
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary technical resource for maintenance of the site fixed and rotational equipments
- Perform troubleshooting for site assets and coordinate external expertise as necessary
- Own and manage the preventive maintenance(PM), predictive maintenance, and condition-based maintenance (CBM) strategy for all site assets
- Identify and resolve chronic mechanical asset concerns(bad actors)
- Develop and execute small expense project for reliability improvements
- Lead outage planning and execution
- Perform Root Cause Analysis(RCA) for incidents and equipment failure and implement corrective actions.
- Support site processes such as Management of Change(MOC) and Process Hazard Analysis (PHA).
- Develop and implement training and procedures for the operation, maintenance and repair of site assets
- Perform mechanical integrity analysis such as Risk-Based Inspection(RBI), Pipeline Integrity Management(PIM), Fitness for service etc.
- Develop and maintain equipment inspection
- 4 plus years or more of chemical plant or refining experience
- Extensive working knowledge of API and ASME codes and standards
- Experience working within or supporting OSHA-PSM-regulated facilities or processes and knowledge of mechanical integrity program elements apply to fixed equipment
- Knowledge of PSM Mechanical Integrity requirement
- Technical Knowledge of rotational, fixed, electrical and instrumentation equipment
- Proven Experience in installation of mechanical equipment
- Strong written and Communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent decision making skills and ability to prioritize appropriately
- Proficiency with SAP and Microsoft Suit of Products.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
11200 Bay Area Boulevard, Pasadena, Texas, 77507, United States
Requisition Number: 146137
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.