Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Job Duties & Requirements
- Under broad direction, the HR Operations Partner, Sr (Sr. HROP) understands and translates business data and needs to deliver effective, regional or global HR services typically for a more complex business unit/s.
- Consults with local leadership on report generation and interpretation of HR data and aligns HR metrics to business metrics.
- Coaches and counsels both leaders and managers on people management and the impact decisions have on the business.
- Collaborates and consults with management and other HR functions to pro-actively determine and deliver relevant and impactful HR solutions to regional or global business challenges.
- Analyzes HR and business trends in order to provide feedback to the Centers of Excellence (COEs), HR Service Centers, HR Business Partners and business unit leaders on the efficient and effective delivery of HR products and services.
- Partners with COEs, sharing and providing their knowledge of the business/es they support, in order to develop HR solutions, programs and services that will further increase business effectiveness and productivity.
- Partners with COE and HRBP leads to support the implementation of new HR strategies, policies, plans, and procedures within assigned location/s.
- Supports talent management and leadership development regionally or globally.
- Consults with Global Compensation on compensation requirements and strategies.
- Diagnoses problems and re- engineers solutions to solve business problems with HR program and policy implications.
- Receives and handles escalated matters from HR Service Centers.
- Analyzes and translates HR data into meaningful recommendations and actions for the HR community to improve overall HR service delivery.
- Performs high-level analysis of HR data in order to provide relevant and impactful HR solutions.
- Conducts related conversations with regional or global leaders and managers to review and forecast the impact to planned people management actions.
- Supports process improvement work and engages as a consultant in regional or global employee relations issues to ensure timely and effective resolution.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree and three years of relevant HR experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. , Houston , Texas , 77032 , United States
Requisition Number: 149166
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Human Resources
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.