Skills: Graphics Design
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Web/Graphic Designer in Houston, Texas to work within a Wood client office. T his is contract position with possibility for extension
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required
- Creating compelling designs for a diverse array of projects such as print collateral, digital, web, event collateral and signage, logos, infographics, etc. following existing brand guidelines.
- Working across channels to leverage design as a unifying tool pulling together messaging into the corporate brand look, feel and tone.
- Researching and completing all projects with designated deadlines.
- Providing art direction and photo editing for photo and video shoots.
- Advising on production details and press checks.
- Collaborating with the Account Management team on project requirements and applying feedback within scheduled deadlines.
Skills / Qualifications
- Legally authorized to work in the US.
- 3+ years of experience with in-house communications or agency.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs, specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proficient in formatting and designing in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Familiar with corporate branding and how to apply branding principles across all communication channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in developing cohesive creative campaigns driven by strategy.
- Experienced with current digital trends and developing branded digital content.
- Familiar with advertising agency workflows.
- Familiar with working in project management systems, such as Workamajig.
- Energy industry work experience is ideal.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.