Skills: Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
- Working under limited supervision, performs a variety of assembly operations associated with the manufacturing of explosive products, small mechanical or electro-mechanical parts, or equipment housing or large equipment such as engines, engine and PTO drive trains, gas compressors, control equipment, covers/cowlings, related connecting lines, etc.
- Assembly process may include fitting, mounting, alignment, adjusting, operational testing, repairs, in-depth troubleshooting and diagnosing, and training of other personnel.
- May also hand-assemble detonating devices and other explosive products, operate and program semi-automated manufacturing presses and automated powder weighing machines, and maintain and issue safety equipment.
- Completion of High School degree or equivalent.
- Skills typically acquired through 2-3 years of related assembly experience.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
835 W 41st St South, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74104, United States
Requisition Number: 149368
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.